Glendale Arizona Family Law Attorneys
Experienced Representation ♦ Reasonable Fees
The attorneys at the Burguan Clarke Law Office, PLLC, take a client-centered approach, diligently working to address the unique needs of each client who walks through their door. To provide such service, the lawyers have focused on continuing to educate themselves to best serve the needs of Arizona residents in Peoria, Glendale, and Phoenix and the surrounding area. Contact a probate attorney in Peoria, Arizona.
With a wide breadth of legal knowledge and experience, attorneys Burguan and Clarke are able to address numerous legal matters, including:
- Business Law: From assistance with initial formation to dissolution and through the life of a business' operations, the attorneys at Burguan and Clarke provide comprehensive business law representation to small- to mid-sized entities.
- Family Law: Well-versed in family law issues, lawyers Burguan and Clarke are able to offer representation through divorce proceedings, child custody or support disputes and grandparents' rights issues.
- Juvenile Criminal Defense: The law and procedures are different in juvenile matters. Hire a firm that knows them.
- Adoptions, Guardianships & Severance: The firm handles adoptions including those where severance of birth parents' rights are necessary.
- Real Estate/Landlord Tenant: From landlord and tenant disputes to short sale and foreclosure concerns, Ms. Burguan and Ms. Clarke provide comprehensive guidance in various real estate issues and transactions.
- Employment Law: Burguan and Clarke provide representation to clients facing employment law issues ranging from ADA law and ERISA concerns to employment contracts and claims of discrimination. The attorneys are well-versed in dealing with matters relating to FMLA, OSHA, wage and hour laws, wrong, ful terminations, attorney handbooks and polygraph matters.
- Child Protective Services Dependency Cases
Pleased to offer affordable and experienced representation, Burguan Clarke Law Office, PLLC, takes pride in representing Phoenix-area businesses and residents.
Contact a Glendale, Arizona, family law lawyer at Burguan and Clarke Law Office online or call 602-910-3459 to discuss your specific legal needs today.